11 de setembro de 2012

(2001) Ramones Forever An International Tribute


01 - Intro 1,2,3,4
02 - GOLDEN GREEN - I Wanna Live
03 - NEVEN - I Wanna Be Sedated
04 - NO BLUFF SOUND - Psycho Therapy
05 - SHERMAN Feat. KPW - Blitzkrieg Bahn
06 - MIKA FEAT JAH PAUL II - I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
07 - THE DIRTY SCUMS - Ramones Medley
08 - DAVO VERMEERSCH - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
09 - LA FILLE D'ERNEST - Ta Petite Amie (I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend)
10 - 5C DEPOSIT - We want the airwaves
11 - SKUNK - Pet Sematary
12 - KPW - I Wanna Be Well
13 - BAD PREACHERS - California Sun
14 - DE BOSSEN - Ramona
15 - DE LAMA'S - Ik Sloeg Haar Half Dood (Beat on the brat)
16 - THE MARKY RAMONE GROUP - I Dont Wanna Grow Up
17 - FEZZ - I Believe In Miracles
18 - CLUB DIANA Feat. NEEF - Here Today Gone Tomorrow
19 - JMXW - I Dont Wanna Walk Around With You
20 - CORTINA - Danny Says
21 - HUNTINGTONS - Life's A Gas
22 - DAAN - Somebody Put Something In My Drink
23 - RAMON DA SILVA - 53rd And 3rd

Opção 1: Rapidshare

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I think everything wrote made a ton of sense. But, what about this?

what if you added a little information? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added something that makes people want more? I mean "(2001) Ramones Forever An International Tribute" is kinda vanilla. You might peek at Yahoo's home page
and watch how they create post headlines to grab viewers to open the links.

You might add a related video or a related pic
or two to grab people interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

my homepage: moodle.cipfpbatoi.es