2 de maio de 2010

(2005) Todos Somos Ramones


DISCO 1 Rapidshare Depostfiles
01 - SYLVAIN SYLVAIN & SHE WOLVES - Sheena is a punk rocker
02 - THE ADICTS - I wanna be sedated
03 - MOONDOGS - Babysitter
04 - BLACKFIRE - I believe in miracles
05 - LOS VIOLADORES - It’s a long way back to Germany
06 - IN WATERMELON SUGAR feat. ED STASIUM - Cretin hop
07 - THE BOYS - Touring
08 - SENZA BENZA - Bonzo goes to Bitburg
09 - FREDDY LYNXX - Here today gone tomorrow
10 - CADENA PERPETUA - Danny says
11 - YOUTH GONE MAD + DEE DEE RAMONE - Blitzkrieg Bop
12 - HYMANS - Let’s go
13 - THE GOBSHITES - Questioningly
14 - THE INDEPENDENTS + JOEY RAMONE - Garden of serenity
15 - PLAN 4 - Somebody put something in my drink
16 - LOS ACUSICAS feat. SILVIA SUPERSTAR - 7-11
17 - SNAILS OF FINLAND - Slug
18 - MOTOSIERRA - Animal Boy
19 - TEQUILA BABY - She belongs to me
20 - HISTORIA DEL CRIMEN - She talks to rainbows
21 - THE LURKERS - I wanna be your boyfriend
22 - LOLITA 18 - Rockaway Beach
23 - COLLIDER - I can’t make it on time
24 - THE ROMEROS - Sitting in my room
25 - STOP feat. MICKEY LEIGH - Outsider
26 - MARIANO MAR77INEZ - Elevator Operator
27 - AIRPORT feat. TONY BARBER of BUZZCOCKS - I don’t wanna go down to the basement

DISCO 2 Depostfiles
01 - JET SET GO! feat. BARBARA ZAMPINI - Howling at the moon
02 - SHORT CIRCUIT - Ramona
03 - JOHNNY THUNDERS & THE HEARTBREAKERS - Chinese rocks
04 - SONNY VINCENT - I just want to have something to do
05 - AL MADDY & IVAN JULIAN - I want you around
06 - SHOCK TREATMENT - Chainsaw
07 - REVOLUCION - Havana affair
08 - LAMBRUSCO KIDS - Suzy is a headbanger
09 - WHITE TRASH DEBUTANTES - Judy is a punk
10 - FUZZTONES - 53rd & 3rd
11 - THE HUNTINGTONS - Why is it always this way
12 - MEAT DEPRESSED - Go home Ann
13 - DIE ÄRZTE - The KKK took my baby away
14 - BIEN DESOCUPADOS + C.J. RAMONE - Punishment Fits The Crime
15 - THE BULLYS - Beat on the brat
16 - STIV BATOR - Poison Heart
17 - FIFI & MACH III - Commando
18 - GOIN’ PLACES - Oh oh I love her so
19 - THE NUTLEY BRASS - Something to believe in
20 - DOBLE FUERZA - Chasing the night
21 - AIRBAG - Loudmouth
22 - EXPULSADOS - Mental Hell
23 - GENERATION N - I wanna live
24 - ESPIAS SECRETOS - She’s a sensation
25 - TROTSKY VENGARAN - Got a lot to say
26 - ALTERNATIVE TV - Now I wanna sniff some glue
27 - THE VIGILANTES - Somebody like me
28 - CARBONA - Love kills
29 - BLACKFIRE - Planet earth 1988
30 - DEVIL DOLLS - Fill my cup
31 - FURIOUS GEORGE - Pinhead

Opção 1: Magnet Link
Opção 2: Torrent

Nenhum comentário: