19 de junho de 2007

(2000) Dee Dee Ramone - Greatest & Latest


1. Blitzkrieg Bop
2. Timebomb
3. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
4. Shakin' All Over (Johnny Kidd)
5. I Wanna Be Sedated
6. Cretin Hop
7. Teenage Lobotomy
8. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
9. Motorbikin' (Chris Spedding)
10. Come On Now
11. Cathy's Clown (The Everly Brothers)
12. Pinhead
13. Rockaway Beach
14. Fix Yourself Up (Dee Dee Ramone)
15. Sidewalk Surfin'
16. Beat on the Brat
17. Sidewalk Surfin' (Instrumental)

Opção 1: Mediafire
Opção 2: Torrent
Opção 3: Magnet link

2 comentários:

osama disse...

show!!!

Anônimo disse...

Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say
that I acquire actually loved account your weblog posts.

Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment and even I achievement you get entry to persistently quickly.


My site ... click here